Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kerrin’s first Birthday letter



My beloved Kerrin,


I have only known you for a year, and you have completely turned my world upside down. Right now I’m watching you play with your toy phone and giving your love and affection to your mommy.


You will soon be walking and mom and dad’s anxiety will increase even more. I love you my dearest Roo… For the last year I have been on the way to becoming the Man I have always wanted to be. It is all thanks to you, my precious daughter, and your ever patient and loving Mother.


My hope for you, my beloved child, is that you never loose the wonder of life that is before you. That you will understand that there are no plateaus on your journey except for the ones you will make for yourself.
Please never forget that it is all for nothing without God, and he will always be there to guide you when you keep your heart open for him.


Live your life with joy and faith no matter how bad it will get sometimes. My love for you is eternal Kerrin, and I will always be with you in spirit, if not in body.


Happy Birthday…


Love,


Daddy

No comments: